You know what?U can go to hell.
Like what you said, "Kawan baik susah nak cari,Girlfriend senang2 je nak cari".
So fuck u and ur life,go find other girl to be ur girl,FUCK YOURSELF okay?
I cant understand u and ur life anymore,and I dont think u can understand me anymore.
So get the hell out of my life, I dont need you.
I endured 4 months without you,so why is it a big matter to me now?
You kan pandai,you kan cakap benda yang betul.
So,kalau u betul,go away,why stick with me?
Go marry ur friends, U`ll prefer that better.
Boys are a waste of time. You are a waste of time.Thanks for wasting my time.
Thursday, September 17, 2009
Thursday, September 17, 2009
Bloody Hell.
You know what?U can go to hell.
Like what you said, "Kawan baik susah nak cari,Girlfriend senang2 je nak cari".
So fuck u and ur life,go find other girl to be ur girl,FUCK YOURSELF okay?
I cant understand u and ur life anymore,and I dont think u can understand me anymore.
So get the hell out of my life, I dont need you.
I endured 4 months without you,so why is it a big matter to me now?
You kan pandai,you kan cakap benda yang betul.
So,kalau u betul,go away,why stick with me?
Go marry ur friends, U`ll prefer that better.
Boys are a waste of time. You are a waste of time.Thanks for wasting my time.
Like what you said, "Kawan baik susah nak cari,Girlfriend senang2 je nak cari".
So fuck u and ur life,go find other girl to be ur girl,FUCK YOURSELF okay?
I cant understand u and ur life anymore,and I dont think u can understand me anymore.
So get the hell out of my life, I dont need you.
I endured 4 months without you,so why is it a big matter to me now?
You kan pandai,you kan cakap benda yang betul.
So,kalau u betul,go away,why stick with me?
Go marry ur friends, U`ll prefer that better.
Boys are a waste of time. You are a waste of time.Thanks for wasting my time.