There`s a first thing for everything.And Everything will happen tho its different for each person.
On A beautiful Sunday Night, I (17 years old ) crashed a kancil, near the forest in Taman Dahlia.
It was intoxicating, I was blurred.
Nobody died in the crash, (mcm la serious sgt,bonggol ajepun.) but something Burned.
I officially declare that, I would never drive a friggin` car again in 1 or 2 years time.
I`ll just drive online,no one will get hurt,no worries,its free.
I text Rael and told me the incident and she told me she rammed someone`s car too 2 nights ago and is going to POLICE STATION to report.She is feeling the exact same feeling that I had.
It made me feel better, cuz I thought I was the only person panicking seriously since Malik said he rammed someone`s butt and still feel neutral.
I adore him for his bravery but man,I`m a girl,and Girls do freak out often,even if they got their shoes stepped on.. :P
My dad got his car rammed by a bus but he didnt panicked.Why?
Are men more "accident no worries" type than girls who are always "OMFG,I fucked someone`s car"????
I got presentation Tomorrow,what should I wear?What should I do?I didnt do anything yet :(
Sunday, September 6, 2009
Sunday, September 6, 2009
Crash and Burn
There`s a first thing for everything.And Everything will happen tho its different for each person.
On A beautiful Sunday Night, I (17 years old ) crashed a kancil, near the forest in Taman Dahlia.
It was intoxicating, I was blurred.
Nobody died in the crash, (mcm la serious sgt,bonggol ajepun.) but something Burned.
I officially declare that, I would never drive a friggin` car again in 1 or 2 years time.
I`ll just drive online,no one will get hurt,no worries,its free.
I text Rael and told me the incident and she told me she rammed someone`s car too 2 nights ago and is going to POLICE STATION to report.She is feeling the exact same feeling that I had.
It made me feel better, cuz I thought I was the only person panicking seriously since Malik said he rammed someone`s butt and still feel neutral.
I adore him for his bravery but man,I`m a girl,and Girls do freak out often,even if they got their shoes stepped on.. :P
My dad got his car rammed by a bus but he didnt panicked.Why?
Are men more "accident no worries" type than girls who are always "OMFG,I fucked someone`s car"????
I got presentation Tomorrow,what should I wear?What should I do?I didnt do anything yet :(
On A beautiful Sunday Night, I (17 years old ) crashed a kancil, near the forest in Taman Dahlia.
It was intoxicating, I was blurred.
Nobody died in the crash, (mcm la serious sgt,bonggol ajepun.) but something Burned.
I officially declare that, I would never drive a friggin` car again in 1 or 2 years time.
I`ll just drive online,no one will get hurt,no worries,its free.
I text Rael and told me the incident and she told me she rammed someone`s car too 2 nights ago and is going to POLICE STATION to report.She is feeling the exact same feeling that I had.
It made me feel better, cuz I thought I was the only person panicking seriously since Malik said he rammed someone`s butt and still feel neutral.
I adore him for his bravery but man,I`m a girl,and Girls do freak out often,even if they got their shoes stepped on.. :P
My dad got his car rammed by a bus but he didnt panicked.Why?
Are men more "accident no worries" type than girls who are always "OMFG,I fucked someone`s car"????
I got presentation Tomorrow,what should I wear?What should I do?I didnt do anything yet :(