Sunday, October 11, 2009

Aigooo

Today is my 2nd day in Seremban.
BTW,i`m in Seremban at my Aunt Zana`s house here in Senawang.
Yay! My 1st Trimester in MMU is done done done..
Now its holiday and well, its d 3rd day already! :)
The last two days in Melaka was terrific.
I spent time outing here and there.
Pergi tengok wayang with my baby in Dataran Pahlawan after lunch kat Medan Selera Mahkota Parade.
Mula-mula plan nak g jalan-jalan je window shopping last2 we went and watched G-force.
The movie is so funny,imagine all animals talks and works with the FBI?
Tak ke cool? :)
Then otw balik umah i dia sesat dgn i smpai kul 9..
Its so tiring seyh..
and he is so angry cuz the road back has no lights and there`s a car yang drive salah jalan seyh..
Taxi lagi..
Oh god..nasib time tu tak bwk kete laju2.. If not tah ape jadi.
But thank god dia selamat hantar i balik umah and balik umah dia.
Semalam dia hantar to Seremban cuz dia pun OTW balik KL cuz mama dia dah call call bila nak balik and beli buah ciku :)

I just knew I have 8 cousins in Seremban and I never knew their names.
Teruk kan? Even my aunty and uncle in Seremban ni pun i rasa baru sekali je jumpa..
So now im staying at my aunt and will stay here for at least 2 days.

TTYL. Cant wait to post pictures. :)

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Aigooo

Today is my 2nd day in Seremban.
BTW,i`m in Seremban at my Aunt Zana`s house here in Senawang.
Yay! My 1st Trimester in MMU is done done done..
Now its holiday and well, its d 3rd day already! :)
The last two days in Melaka was terrific.
I spent time outing here and there.
Pergi tengok wayang with my baby in Dataran Pahlawan after lunch kat Medan Selera Mahkota Parade.
Mula-mula plan nak g jalan-jalan je window shopping last2 we went and watched G-force.
The movie is so funny,imagine all animals talks and works with the FBI?
Tak ke cool? :)
Then otw balik umah i dia sesat dgn i smpai kul 9..
Its so tiring seyh..
and he is so angry cuz the road back has no lights and there`s a car yang drive salah jalan seyh..
Taxi lagi..
Oh god..nasib time tu tak bwk kete laju2.. If not tah ape jadi.
But thank god dia selamat hantar i balik umah and balik umah dia.
Semalam dia hantar to Seremban cuz dia pun OTW balik KL cuz mama dia dah call call bila nak balik and beli buah ciku :)

I just knew I have 8 cousins in Seremban and I never knew their names.
Teruk kan? Even my aunty and uncle in Seremban ni pun i rasa baru sekali je jumpa..
So now im staying at my aunt and will stay here for at least 2 days.

TTYL. Cant wait to post pictures. :)