Friday, October 23, 2009

Gone Gone Gonee


I woke up this morning trying to make sense of d day.I heard my mum calling calling and calling Cookie.. I woke up immediately and head down to see whats going on..

COOKIE IS MISSING :(
COOKIE IS MISSING :(
COOKIE IS FUCKING MISSING :(

Im officially frustrated cuz I was loooking for Cookie whole morning and couldnt find her.
She`s so adorable and cuddly and I cant imagine loosing herrr..
My mum and I went out to look for her and til now,we havent seen her yet. :(

Cookie tu kuat tido,I pray that she`s sleeping somewhere and come back home..
I sent Duqie and Bumbum out to look for her and til now Duqie hasnt come home yet. :(

Seriously,Im not coming back to Malacca tomorrow nor Today cuz Im still looking for her. :(
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Dajal la sapa yang amik dia..
Aku sumpah sapa yang curik diaaa, Mimpi jumpa hantu marah and Cirit birit 7 hari 7 malam.
Sial lah!

And Cerita pasal handphone aku..
Hantar g baiki keypad,and dah elok keypad kedai tu pergi rosakkan speaker dgn camera aku..
So aku hantar balik g kedai and maybe tak sempat nak bawak balik Melaka so for time being,i`m using my father`s phone. Which was my phone 2 years ago.. LOL.

Pening kepala lah fikir pasal Cookie.. :(
Cookie..please come back home.. pleeeeeeeaseeeeee..


Friday, October 23, 2009

Gone Gone Gonee


I woke up this morning trying to make sense of d day.I heard my mum calling calling and calling Cookie.. I woke up immediately and head down to see whats going on..

COOKIE IS MISSING :(
COOKIE IS MISSING :(
COOKIE IS FUCKING MISSING :(

Im officially frustrated cuz I was loooking for Cookie whole morning and couldnt find her.
She`s so adorable and cuddly and I cant imagine loosing herrr..
My mum and I went out to look for her and til now,we havent seen her yet. :(

Cookie tu kuat tido,I pray that she`s sleeping somewhere and come back home..
I sent Duqie and Bumbum out to look for her and til now Duqie hasnt come home yet. :(

Seriously,Im not coming back to Malacca tomorrow nor Today cuz Im still looking for her. :(
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Dajal la sapa yang amik dia..
Aku sumpah sapa yang curik diaaa, Mimpi jumpa hantu marah and Cirit birit 7 hari 7 malam.
Sial lah!

And Cerita pasal handphone aku..
Hantar g baiki keypad,and dah elok keypad kedai tu pergi rosakkan speaker dgn camera aku..
So aku hantar balik g kedai and maybe tak sempat nak bawak balik Melaka so for time being,i`m using my father`s phone. Which was my phone 2 years ago.. LOL.

Pening kepala lah fikir pasal Cookie.. :(
Cookie..please come back home.. pleeeeeeeaseeeeee..