Friday, October 16, 2009

Im totally screwed


I am the loyal type,I dont mingle with anyone else if I love someone.
But he dont understand that,he wants me to mingle around.
Is it hard for him to understand?
He wants us to give it a break for a while to find our inner-self.
I understand why,but I dont think by me mingling around i`ll find my inner-self.
Im no social butterfly,u know it better that others do.
So why are u insisting?
You said u needed time to think it all over.
I dont mind at all, I think its better we cool it off for a while,
You can live life to the fullest again.
You know what I told you was true,If you want to break up with me, tell it straight to my face.
Not through the phone,Im no operator.Sorry.
But you told me that everytime you meet me,its hard for you to break up with me cuz you feel so close to and you feel loved to the fullest.
Here`s a solution,spend more time with me.
Maybe it will make u get rid all off the doubts you have.
Im just giving you a suggestion.
Hell yeaaa..Im confused.
So here I am, talking by myself trying to find my inner-self.
Im so used talking to you but well,now i realize, I CAN TALK TO MYSELF. :D
Helluva Great right?
I should record this in my calendar. Wooohoooo..

Friday, October 16, 2009

Im totally screwed


I am the loyal type,I dont mingle with anyone else if I love someone.
But he dont understand that,he wants me to mingle around.
Is it hard for him to understand?
He wants us to give it a break for a while to find our inner-self.
I understand why,but I dont think by me mingling around i`ll find my inner-self.
Im no social butterfly,u know it better that others do.
So why are u insisting?
You said u needed time to think it all over.
I dont mind at all, I think its better we cool it off for a while,
You can live life to the fullest again.
You know what I told you was true,If you want to break up with me, tell it straight to my face.
Not through the phone,Im no operator.Sorry.
But you told me that everytime you meet me,its hard for you to break up with me cuz you feel so close to and you feel loved to the fullest.
Here`s a solution,spend more time with me.
Maybe it will make u get rid all off the doubts you have.
Im just giving you a suggestion.
Hell yeaaa..Im confused.
So here I am, talking by myself trying to find my inner-self.
Im so used talking to you but well,now i realize, I CAN TALK TO MYSELF. :D
Helluva Great right?
I should record this in my calendar. Wooohoooo..