Monday, October 5, 2009

WTF la..

Okay,I am confused okay?
Yesterday I placed a notice downstairs to remind my housemates to pay up house rent before Tuesday.
I wrote "Please pay up your house rent before this Tuesday.TQ."
The reason is,I rarely see my other housemates and I want them to remember to pay up cuz the last time I asked them to pay up.. The landlord came to the house first and need to wait for them to walk to bank and come back home to pay up cuz the just woke up.
Its not professional at all.
Padahal I already told them like 3 - 4 days before that.
Now, I get back "Fuck you,hahaha" on the notice I put up.
How childish!
We all payed our house bills but two of my housemates, never bothered. I already texted them and asked them to pay up but nothing happened.
They didnt even reply back.
If you have trouble paying up before the dateline,inform me la. Maybe I could help.
Ni tak..buat bodoh je.
Wehh,aku bukan along kutip hutang lah.
Sedar2 lah sikit..kalau tak reti nak bayar..pergi la cari rumah yang tak payah bayar bills langsung..
I know lah its exam week but hellerrrr... We are all having exams too..
Takkan lah i need to stick up notes on your door every month so that you pay up on time?
Fikir lah sendiri. Its not like Im looking for a fight but ur act is so stupid and childish.
We`re University students lah wey. I think u are educated enuff to think about that.

Monday, October 5, 2009

WTF la..

Okay,I am confused okay?
Yesterday I placed a notice downstairs to remind my housemates to pay up house rent before Tuesday.
I wrote "Please pay up your house rent before this Tuesday.TQ."
The reason is,I rarely see my other housemates and I want them to remember to pay up cuz the last time I asked them to pay up.. The landlord came to the house first and need to wait for them to walk to bank and come back home to pay up cuz the just woke up.
Its not professional at all.
Padahal I already told them like 3 - 4 days before that.
Now, I get back "Fuck you,hahaha" on the notice I put up.
How childish!
We all payed our house bills but two of my housemates, never bothered. I already texted them and asked them to pay up but nothing happened.
They didnt even reply back.
If you have trouble paying up before the dateline,inform me la. Maybe I could help.
Ni tak..buat bodoh je.
Wehh,aku bukan along kutip hutang lah.
Sedar2 lah sikit..kalau tak reti nak bayar..pergi la cari rumah yang tak payah bayar bills langsung..
I know lah its exam week but hellerrrr... We are all having exams too..
Takkan lah i need to stick up notes on your door every month so that you pay up on time?
Fikir lah sendiri. Its not like Im looking for a fight but ur act is so stupid and childish.
We`re University students lah wey. I think u are educated enuff to think about that.