Sunday, November 29, 2009

-







Today baru sampai melaka :)
I spent my Hari Raya Aidiladha with my uncle in KL.
Stayed in Selayang for 3 days spending time with my cousins there. :)
Stayed at home most of the time and I got nothing to do but eat eat and eat..
So mcm mana nak kurus ni?? :S

Pagi tadi makan nasi lemak,and I was already full then before going to puduraya we all stopped at Tok Wan`s restaurant and eat lunch,then disebabkan kat pudu ramai sgt org and my ticket is at 5.30pm Ayah Cik brought his family and I to KFC nearby. ( makan lagi )

Around 5.30 trun kat platform 7 but I waited around an hour tp bus tu tak muncul2 jugak and I was aggravated.
But all this happen with a reason. I met a new friend there,his name is Mukris and he is also studying in MMU.LOL.
We`re on the same bus and td time sampai Sentral naik taxi sama2.
BTW,Nice to meet you Mukris. :)

Now i am in my room buat bodo cuz jap lagi nak study E-commerce cuz my Midterm is like 2 days je lagii..
Arghhhhhhhh... I hate readingggg...




Sunday, November 29, 2009

-







Today baru sampai melaka :)
I spent my Hari Raya Aidiladha with my uncle in KL.
Stayed in Selayang for 3 days spending time with my cousins there. :)
Stayed at home most of the time and I got nothing to do but eat eat and eat..
So mcm mana nak kurus ni?? :S

Pagi tadi makan nasi lemak,and I was already full then before going to puduraya we all stopped at Tok Wan`s restaurant and eat lunch,then disebabkan kat pudu ramai sgt org and my ticket is at 5.30pm Ayah Cik brought his family and I to KFC nearby. ( makan lagi )

Around 5.30 trun kat platform 7 but I waited around an hour tp bus tu tak muncul2 jugak and I was aggravated.
But all this happen with a reason. I met a new friend there,his name is Mukris and he is also studying in MMU.LOL.
We`re on the same bus and td time sampai Sentral naik taxi sama2.
BTW,Nice to meet you Mukris. :)

Now i am in my room buat bodo cuz jap lagi nak study E-commerce cuz my Midterm is like 2 days je lagii..
Arghhhhhhhh... I hate readingggg...