And I dont really feel ecstatic at all,I was weeping all night trying to get to sleep.
I managed to get two hours sleep. I guess I slept even for a short time.
I guarantee that I will have headache in class and throughout the day.
Okay this is why being 18 is supposed to be a great thing.
1. Boleh pergi BELI ROKOK dengan legally kat 7E but its totally useless for me as I dont smoke.
2. Normal 18yo Teenagers go CLUBBING at this age.But I dont.
3. Boleh pergi CINEMA and choose to watch rated 18 movies.LOL.
4. Can REGISTER for my own line.I mean astro ke,Broadband ke,Maxis ke. Dah cukup 18 dah wei.
5. Boleh amek sijil kawin dah.
So tell me,why is it a big deal when someone is turning 18? Macam biasa je.Okay?
I prefer being underage and being innocent.
Im having headache already. Chow. :(