Monday, December 7, 2009

him.

I was reading my text msges when I realize that I miss someone. :(
He was basically my best friend but not anymore.
I am not desperate for him to msg me,but sometimes I just miss him cuz before this..
He was the one who always text me,listen to my probs, give good advise and so much more.
I know that we wont be friends anymore but Thanks for everything.
You`re a good listener and a brother too.
Im sorry for what I have done and I know I have so many mistakes.
I miss you.

Monday, December 7, 2009

him.

I was reading my text msges when I realize that I miss someone. :(
He was basically my best friend but not anymore.
I am not desperate for him to msg me,but sometimes I just miss him cuz before this..
He was the one who always text me,listen to my probs, give good advise and so much more.
I know that we wont be friends anymore but Thanks for everything.
You`re a good listener and a brother too.
Im sorry for what I have done and I know I have so many mistakes.
I miss you.