Dia kata dia nak jaga rumah,so be it. :D
So we went out to Jusco,gila lama tak pergi Jusco,I was in Malacca for 2 trimester already.LOL.
So I rarely go out and merayau if im in Ipoh. :D
So When in Jusco we all went out and eat Big Apple Donuts! Sbb dah dekat setahun tak makan donat..hahahaha.. :D
I love donuts! Big Apple have some new flavors so I bought a dozen of it. LOL. But its all worth it cuz its only rm22. :)
I ate the new flavored cheese Donuts! Heaven :D weheeeeeeeeeeee...
The name is De La Cheese.
The name it self makes my mouth water. Ekekekekeke..
Then makan Apple Ke Dapple and Coco Mango.
Coco mango is something new. Imagine Coconut and Mango mix with each other? Exquisite rite? :)
I rarely see her now but she is my best friend.
I talk everything with her. She is sporting since I was a kid.
She loves Caffeine. haha,so she likes Donuts with Coffee..lol.
And thats what she ate everytime we go to Big Apple.LOLLL..
Lat but not least,my baby sister. :) I love her with all my heart and I was the one who takes care of her when she was still a booper.lol. :P
She lovessssss cheeeeeeseeeeeeeeeeeee.... Oh pika,macam mana ni?? Cheeeseee je memanjang.LOL!
She ate like 4 donuts in 10 minutes.LOL!
After eating Donuts,we went to buy some groceries and things to eat tonight. Nyum,mama beli Siakap so she will cook Steam Fish. Wooooooooooottt... After I blog this,i`ll off the laptop and eat Steamed Fish with my family. :)