Saturday, January 30, 2010

Lepak lepak



Yesterday was fun. Mcam biasa la hari Jumaat keluar tengok wayang.
kali ni cerita Spy next door plak.
The story wasnt that funny sgt. The last part je yang kelakar,i mean not the ending,but the cut part.
But disebabkan I went early,sempat la tengok upcoming movies.
I cant wait for the Warewolf story and the one about greek gods yang ada medusa semua tu..

Cant wait. But Warewolf tu maybe tengok sorg2 la since my bestie tak minat cerita thriller. :(
Tak best betul..wakakaka..

Today is Saturday,no plans,just ate branch and woke up at 1.
No plans,no plans no plans. urghhhhhh..

I need a life. Oh when will my love bring me to Mcd? :(


Saturday, January 30, 2010

Lepak lepak



Yesterday was fun. Mcam biasa la hari Jumaat keluar tengok wayang.
kali ni cerita Spy next door plak.
The story wasnt that funny sgt. The last part je yang kelakar,i mean not the ending,but the cut part.
But disebabkan I went early,sempat la tengok upcoming movies.
I cant wait for the Warewolf story and the one about greek gods yang ada medusa semua tu..

Cant wait. But Warewolf tu maybe tengok sorg2 la since my bestie tak minat cerita thriller. :(
Tak best betul..wakakaka..

Today is Saturday,no plans,just ate branch and woke up at 1.
No plans,no plans no plans. urghhhhhh..

I need a life. Oh when will my love bring me to Mcd? :(