Sunday, August 8, 2010

Sorry I`ve been Gone too long

Hi there guys,sorry lama pulak la tak update blog ni..
Dah bersawang2 dah ni haa... Time for cleaning :P Okay Im doing good no need to worry..
Been so busy with my sis`s kids and her new born >

I would like to Welcome to this world.. A beauutiful baby boy...
His name is Zayyad bin Zaini.. Borned 3.9kg in our historical city Malacca..
Very fair skinned and so tiny.. :P

After kids,I`ve been busy with my family and loved one.. Mama and my bf met in KL when I was on my way back to Ipoh for weekend break. Ate KFC and bla bla bla..
Normal stuff actually.. :P

Okay,truthfully Now im currently blurred so I dont have any idea`s to blog in.. So lemme just wrap it up and update more tomorrow ya? Sorry havent been a blogger for these past few months..

Will try and update often.. tata :P


Sunday, August 8, 2010

Sorry I`ve been Gone too long

Hi there guys,sorry lama pulak la tak update blog ni..
Dah bersawang2 dah ni haa... Time for cleaning :P Okay Im doing good no need to worry..
Been so busy with my sis`s kids and her new born >

I would like to Welcome to this world.. A beauutiful baby boy...
His name is Zayyad bin Zaini.. Borned 3.9kg in our historical city Malacca..
Very fair skinned and so tiny.. :P

After kids,I`ve been busy with my family and loved one.. Mama and my bf met in KL when I was on my way back to Ipoh for weekend break. Ate KFC and bla bla bla..
Normal stuff actually.. :P

Okay,truthfully Now im currently blurred so I dont have any idea`s to blog in.. So lemme just wrap it up and update more tomorrow ya? Sorry havent been a blogger for these past few months..

Will try and update often.. tata :P