Friday, August 27, 2010

WinterHoney ~ Dreamland


FYI, i miss playing this game but I decided to stay away from it as Im so busy with something else... But yea,this is my favorite game of all.. I met many new friends here and some of them I already met in person and they are great people... :)

As people think, playing games is a waste of time,yes I do agree on that.. But if I dont play games,what else would I do on my free time rite? Hahaha.. Eventually no one will open their books when they are bored.. :P

Well, I hope all my SDO friends and family are doing great and always happy.. I miss you so much.. :D

The most i miss is my sh4gu4 family.. :) Shua++ guys.. up ranking more.. hehe..

Friday, August 27, 2010

WinterHoney ~ Dreamland


FYI, i miss playing this game but I decided to stay away from it as Im so busy with something else... But yea,this is my favorite game of all.. I met many new friends here and some of them I already met in person and they are great people... :)

As people think, playing games is a waste of time,yes I do agree on that.. But if I dont play games,what else would I do on my free time rite? Hahaha.. Eventually no one will open their books when they are bored.. :P

Well, I hope all my SDO friends and family are doing great and always happy.. I miss you so much.. :D

The most i miss is my sh4gu4 family.. :) Shua++ guys.. up ranking more.. hehe..