Friday, October 29, 2010

Truly me

There is a reason that I keep my distance from people.Everything I did,I did it for myself.
I was a girl who always put my friends first before me,but different things always happen when its not expected.
The reason Im moving out is,hmmmm...
I prefer staying alone. I`m always alone anyways.
So this decision is fairly done.
Then,if I can get a cheaper single room,why must I share?
Papa asked me to move out anyways cuz he told me sharing 3 person a room for rm167/month is expensive.
Well,I think so too.. People can get rm200 for a single room right? Darn nice to stay alone.. :)
I need my own space and i dont want to fight with my friends so staying alone will prevent this kind of things to happen so its better this way right?


Friday, October 29, 2010

Truly me

There is a reason that I keep my distance from people.Everything I did,I did it for myself.
I was a girl who always put my friends first before me,but different things always happen when its not expected.
The reason Im moving out is,hmmmm...
I prefer staying alone. I`m always alone anyways.
So this decision is fairly done.
Then,if I can get a cheaper single room,why must I share?
Papa asked me to move out anyways cuz he told me sharing 3 person a room for rm167/month is expensive.
Well,I think so too.. People can get rm200 for a single room right? Darn nice to stay alone.. :)
I need my own space and i dont want to fight with my friends so staying alone will prevent this kind of things to happen so its better this way right?