Monday, November 15, 2010

Get ready for Zombie Attack





I cant sleep well more than 2 weeks already. My daily routine has changed drastically and Im like a Zombie.
I dont sleep,i go out of the house til morning and in the morning I still cant sleep.
I tried to,took meds and all..still no effect..


2 weeks ago,I was worried about Flood happening in the North. Yes,i do care for the environment and i do read news.
People I know are involved in the flood and til now,still havent contacted me,its frustrating.
My bro in Kedah,his house is flooded til they can only see Rooftop.
Now the flood has gone better and whats left for him is 6 clothes and 3 pairs of shorts.
Eats only one meal a day since all money is used to restore the house.
Now its already better there,but where is .....? He hasnt contact me since my birthday and still no news from him..
I dont know what to think of actually...
This has happened before,it can happen again..
I just hope him missing for 2 weeks is with valid reason of I will cut him till his body is bleeding to hell.
Seriously,thats nothing compared to my patience being wasted off day by day. I do have limits and I think my limit is up.
I just hope that he will contact me ASAP or else,he`s out of my life.
Hope there will be a response soon..
Only GOD knows how much I missed you and worry about you. Hmmm..
Im waiting :(



Monday, November 15, 2010

Get ready for Zombie Attack





I cant sleep well more than 2 weeks already. My daily routine has changed drastically and Im like a Zombie.
I dont sleep,i go out of the house til morning and in the morning I still cant sleep.
I tried to,took meds and all..still no effect..


2 weeks ago,I was worried about Flood happening in the North. Yes,i do care for the environment and i do read news.
People I know are involved in the flood and til now,still havent contacted me,its frustrating.
My bro in Kedah,his house is flooded til they can only see Rooftop.
Now the flood has gone better and whats left for him is 6 clothes and 3 pairs of shorts.
Eats only one meal a day since all money is used to restore the house.
Now its already better there,but where is .....? He hasnt contact me since my birthday and still no news from him..
I dont know what to think of actually...
This has happened before,it can happen again..
I just hope him missing for 2 weeks is with valid reason of I will cut him till his body is bleeding to hell.
Seriously,thats nothing compared to my patience being wasted off day by day. I do have limits and I think my limit is up.
I just hope that he will contact me ASAP or else,he`s out of my life.
Hope there will be a response soon..
Only GOD knows how much I missed you and worry about you. Hmmm..
Im waiting :(