Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Waiting

I dont know how long I can still wait for you. It hurts a lot to go on with this and its keeping me down for weeks.
I just hope that one day,you will remember and realize that I waited for you to contact me for two weeks.
Two weeks of waiting is like 2 years of suffering.
I pray that you are always healthy and happy. I dont wanna be selfish to think only about myself.
Maybe you have a reason for missing in action like this. Its depressing to wonder when you will call me back.
Hmmm...
I`ll just pray for the best. I love you.

Still waiting.....

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Waiting

I dont know how long I can still wait for you. It hurts a lot to go on with this and its keeping me down for weeks.
I just hope that one day,you will remember and realize that I waited for you to contact me for two weeks.
Two weeks of waiting is like 2 years of suffering.
I pray that you are always healthy and happy. I dont wanna be selfish to think only about myself.
Maybe you have a reason for missing in action like this. Its depressing to wonder when you will call me back.
Hmmm...
I`ll just pray for the best. I love you.

Still waiting.....