HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL =)
Year 2010 has bring so many joy and sadness into my life. Many things has started and ended.
This year make many memories. From friends to family and to love. Everything evolved in such different ways and I am happy 2010 came and now is going to end.
I cant believe 1 year has already passed.
It feels like it was just yesterday I celebrated New Year for 2010 Now Im bidding 2010 goodbye and welcome 2011 and hope for the best in 2011.
- So starting next year Im officially gonna end my "teen" years sob sob... Even though im borned in november yet when 2011 comes I need to tell people "Hey im 20 this year" OMG Im turning 20 =(
- Next year I should start back my student life and study like mad uh huh.. And Im hoping for the best.
- Its time for me to grow up. Im turning 20 in 2011 and I should start to save money and not waste em on silly stuff =) hahahahaha..OMG HOW?
- 2011 ITS 2011 I hope that I will find a true love that can love me for who I am and truly accept me the way I am and not try to change me.AMIN
- I hope that Asrulizam bin Awang will be punished for what he did to all of his friend. You can run away now but you cant hide forever my dear. One day karma will get you cuz yes KARMA is a BITCH too =)
- I hope 2011 will bring joy and happiness to my family and friends =)
So apakah azam baru saya?OMG saya tatau..hahahahahahhaa...

So in 2010 i met so many new friends,started a new relationship with a guy and it ended on my birthday. Celebrated Raya with good friends =) And i love my family more and more... :)
This year kenal budak2 MHZ..
I love them so much =)
Tak sangka kenal korg ubah hidup org =)
Hope we will be friends forever =)
REVENGE & MHZ up up up... :D
Sokongan padu dari ku :D
And to all my adik angkat I always love you.. You are my bro and sis forever :)
Happy New Year!!!