Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Love




My thoughts for today: Being single can make you feel less sometimes. But being in the wrong relationship will only make you feel worst. Geez..I wish i can shut down my feelings,I wish i could just ignore all the feelings I have,but instead,I love him more and more.
I hate this feeling and I dont know If i can handle it right now.
He tells me he loves me but,It seems so wrong. Im not sure why but it just feels that way.
I dont think im exaggerating things btw. =(
Its like we`re a couple now,and then he`s single later. Like a game.

If this is how it will go on. I hope I can stop. Been there,done that.
I`ve been in a really complicated relationship before and Im not hoping for another one. =(
I hate people who plays with people`s heart. Hmmmm..

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Love




My thoughts for today: Being single can make you feel less sometimes. But being in the wrong relationship will only make you feel worst. Geez..I wish i can shut down my feelings,I wish i could just ignore all the feelings I have,but instead,I love him more and more.
I hate this feeling and I dont know If i can handle it right now.
He tells me he loves me but,It seems so wrong. Im not sure why but it just feels that way.
I dont think im exaggerating things btw. =(
Its like we`re a couple now,and then he`s single later. Like a game.

If this is how it will go on. I hope I can stop. Been there,done that.
I`ve been in a really complicated relationship before and Im not hoping for another one. =(
I hate people who plays with people`s heart. Hmmmm..