Saturday, January 22, 2011

Sunday Morning


Nothing much to update,today is sunday.. macam hari2 ahad aku yg biasa...
Just that today,aku bangun tidur terlebih awal sebab aku tidur terlebih awal. HAHA.
Setelah sekian lama aku tak dengar k-pop,wallahhh,im back to k-pop again.. hahaha...
Been addicted to new MBLAQ song Stay and Cry..
D new music is ore addictive and catchy and dreamy..
Makes me wonder why Im always listening to the same song over and over again.. =)
Sambil2 tengok video kak ani pun gedik nak tgk..
Oh yea,Kak ani is my sis =)
Masing2 dah gaga over MBLAQ =)
Lee Joon marry me please..hahahahahaha..
OMG nampak sgt im so crazy today..
Its been 2 months since he left. And I keep asking myself why.What did I do wrong?
I was wrong to think that way =) I never made him leave,it was all his fault,I realize it now.
Everything happens for a reason,and I do believe in Karma.
I hope that one day,KARMA will get back to you =)
Been thinking so much lately,I need to restart my life,is there any button for that?LOL.
I must be so lonely to talk to my blog..hahahaha..
Never mind,Im happier this way =)

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Sunday Morning


Nothing much to update,today is sunday.. macam hari2 ahad aku yg biasa...
Just that today,aku bangun tidur terlebih awal sebab aku tidur terlebih awal. HAHA.
Setelah sekian lama aku tak dengar k-pop,wallahhh,im back to k-pop again.. hahaha...
Been addicted to new MBLAQ song Stay and Cry..
D new music is ore addictive and catchy and dreamy..
Makes me wonder why Im always listening to the same song over and over again.. =)
Sambil2 tengok video kak ani pun gedik nak tgk..
Oh yea,Kak ani is my sis =)
Masing2 dah gaga over MBLAQ =)
Lee Joon marry me please..hahahahahaha..
OMG nampak sgt im so crazy today..
Its been 2 months since he left. And I keep asking myself why.What did I do wrong?
I was wrong to think that way =) I never made him leave,it was all his fault,I realize it now.
Everything happens for a reason,and I do believe in Karma.
I hope that one day,KARMA will get back to you =)
Been thinking so much lately,I need to restart my life,is there any button for that?LOL.
I must be so lonely to talk to my blog..hahahaha..
Never mind,Im happier this way =)