Sunday, August 16, 2009

Hey-ho the dairy oh?

Hey all,
Just open up a Official Blogspot Account.
Im not really a blogger,yet still,i love to read people`s blog :)
I do write blogs,but not on a daily basis,i just write when i feel like to so no need to always check out my blog..heheh..
As for starters,lemme introduce myself.
The names Bond , Ok it's not it's Belle, I'm sure 50% of you reading this are rapists so I will keep this short.
Don't want to be kidnapped and anally probed and end up on a 20/20 interview with Barbara Walters.
Being kidnapped is fine , I just really hate Barbara Walters.
I'm from the Lost World and no there is no such thing as Katak Kancil (ok there is we just have to keep it secret)
They control The Lost World.
I'm 17 this year and growing old disgracefully day by day, I still haven't come to grips with this adult thing.
There should be a "growing old for dummies book",I know I will be one of them 60 year olds wearing my kids clothes trying to be hip, kind of like Madonna only my face won't look like a leather couch.
I live in a pretty small town where everyone ignores everyone a bit like in the Russian Streets only with more alcohol and less attractive people that`s why people here are boring.
Wish I stayed in Wisteria Lane,atleast all people are HOT.
I'm driven by music and everything that comes with it , I love the guitar and piano , Still not a pro though but you can give me a trumpet and I can be good at that :).
I'm Addicted to the Internet.God Bless The Internet.
I am studying Information Technology and not a geek.
I dont wear Huge Glasses like Harry Potter and I wont be anything like Kanye West "I`m a collage Drop-out"
Hopefully moving to Australia in the future to work.I still can't decide !
I procrastinate a lot and I'm really indecisive to the point where it gets nauseating , Not for me though obviously.

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Hey-ho the dairy oh?

Hey all,
Just open up a Official Blogspot Account.
Im not really a blogger,yet still,i love to read people`s blog :)
I do write blogs,but not on a daily basis,i just write when i feel like to so no need to always check out my blog..heheh..
As for starters,lemme introduce myself.
The names Bond , Ok it's not it's Belle, I'm sure 50% of you reading this are rapists so I will keep this short.
Don't want to be kidnapped and anally probed and end up on a 20/20 interview with Barbara Walters.
Being kidnapped is fine , I just really hate Barbara Walters.
I'm from the Lost World and no there is no such thing as Katak Kancil (ok there is we just have to keep it secret)
They control The Lost World.
I'm 17 this year and growing old disgracefully day by day, I still haven't come to grips with this adult thing.
There should be a "growing old for dummies book",I know I will be one of them 60 year olds wearing my kids clothes trying to be hip, kind of like Madonna only my face won't look like a leather couch.
I live in a pretty small town where everyone ignores everyone a bit like in the Russian Streets only with more alcohol and less attractive people that`s why people here are boring.
Wish I stayed in Wisteria Lane,atleast all people are HOT.
I'm driven by music and everything that comes with it , I love the guitar and piano , Still not a pro though but you can give me a trumpet and I can be good at that :).
I'm Addicted to the Internet.God Bless The Internet.
I am studying Information Technology and not a geek.
I dont wear Huge Glasses like Harry Potter and I wont be anything like Kanye West "I`m a collage Drop-out"
Hopefully moving to Australia in the future to work.I still can't decide !
I procrastinate a lot and I'm really indecisive to the point where it gets nauseating , Not for me though obviously.