Monday, August 17, 2009

Damn,I frustrated.

First of all,its Monday.
I hate Mondays but the most thing im frustrated about is my favorite watch,The one given by Malik,fell down and is now broken to pieces.
Im fuckin frustrated and damn,I dont know what to say.
When I called Malik,he was watching TV and dont want to talk to me.
Orang dah call pun susah sgt ke nak cakap dlm keadaan yang tak bising???
Itu pun susah sgt ke nak buat?
Tak paham2 ke kalau jwb phone tu,make sure orang lain boleh dengar ape ko cakap.
FUCK la.Saja nak cari Gado.
Malas nak pikir lah!

Then another incident that makes me wanna kick someone in their ass.
I found a house,A very comfy house.
Lee and Aini pun suka that house i must say.
But,the house HOT gle lah. Semua pun nak rumah tu..
The fucking landlord tu pun kerek.
Byr 1k for Booking rumah pun..dia taknak..
Bukannye sikit duit tu..banyak okay?
And its not like we`re not gonna pay the balance.
Esok jugak ktorg pay the balance,but he was way shitty.
I hate him,dahlah muka mcm pakcik jual ikan tp perangai kerek gle.
Tau la si Agnes(minah seko lagi yang nak umah tu jugak) pakai sexy2..
I dont know what to say.
Im too frustrated.
Its not easy to find a house,i must say.
The other house I went to have a look at was like shit,but the landlord was so nice. :)
Wish him good health always.
Thanks.

BTW,kesian papa and mama,pening kepala tgk aku pening.
I know they are frustrated like I am.
All of us are.
Hope we could get the house by tomorrow.
Praying so..
Please God,Help us! We need the house..

Monday, August 17, 2009

Damn,I frustrated.

First of all,its Monday.
I hate Mondays but the most thing im frustrated about is my favorite watch,The one given by Malik,fell down and is now broken to pieces.
Im fuckin frustrated and damn,I dont know what to say.
When I called Malik,he was watching TV and dont want to talk to me.
Orang dah call pun susah sgt ke nak cakap dlm keadaan yang tak bising???
Itu pun susah sgt ke nak buat?
Tak paham2 ke kalau jwb phone tu,make sure orang lain boleh dengar ape ko cakap.
FUCK la.Saja nak cari Gado.
Malas nak pikir lah!

Then another incident that makes me wanna kick someone in their ass.
I found a house,A very comfy house.
Lee and Aini pun suka that house i must say.
But,the house HOT gle lah. Semua pun nak rumah tu..
The fucking landlord tu pun kerek.
Byr 1k for Booking rumah pun..dia taknak..
Bukannye sikit duit tu..banyak okay?
And its not like we`re not gonna pay the balance.
Esok jugak ktorg pay the balance,but he was way shitty.
I hate him,dahlah muka mcm pakcik jual ikan tp perangai kerek gle.
Tau la si Agnes(minah seko lagi yang nak umah tu jugak) pakai sexy2..
I dont know what to say.
Im too frustrated.
Its not easy to find a house,i must say.
The other house I went to have a look at was like shit,but the landlord was so nice. :)
Wish him good health always.
Thanks.

BTW,kesian papa and mama,pening kepala tgk aku pening.
I know they are frustrated like I am.
All of us are.
Hope we could get the house by tomorrow.
Praying so..
Please God,Help us! We need the house..