Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Yay!

Good News dearest blog :D
We got the house!!! We got the house!!!
I was rushing to MMU today just so boleh bayar house deposit cepat.
Even it was quite memeningkan kepala,it was worth it :)
Pening nak kena wait,kena kutip duit and fikir what will happen if we lost the house.
So maybe we were lucky,and thank god my parents already bank in the money since we were supposed to pay University Green Apartment deposit but we canceled cuz the landlord was so over the top,melebih je.
Lee and Aini pun same mcm I,all ready in a jippy. :)
Now sorry to say,get lost losers,we were first,we got the house.
Go get yourself another house..hikhik..

BTW Lee,Aini and I already chose our rooms when we see the house.
Its because we were the once who discovered the house in the first place,so we got the chance to pick our rooms. Weeeeeeeeeeee...
Okay,here`s the deal.
Lee and Aini are gonna stay in the master bedroom which was super nice,its spacious and there is no need to quarrel on "I need my space"
While I got a cute single bedroom with weird shape.
But I chose the room cuz the shape is nice to decorate later on.
The room is suitable for 1 person only since the shape is weird,and if you put in another bed,it would be very crowded.

Tak sabar tu clean the house and Decorate my room..
I wanna make my room the most comfy place here in Malacca as you all know,i`ll be staying here for another 2 years ++.
So hell yeah im gonna be comfy during my stay here in this house.

Nanti time clean the house,ktorg amek gambar banyak2,and post it here okay?
I`ll show u "before and after" pictures. Heeheee.. :)

BTW,im having midterm exam end of this week.
Ramadan is coming so we`re gonna fast this Saturday.
Bukak pose same2 nanti with my friends.Yay,first time seyh..


Till the next post,

XoXo,
Sabel Prado

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Yay!

Good News dearest blog :D
We got the house!!! We got the house!!!
I was rushing to MMU today just so boleh bayar house deposit cepat.
Even it was quite memeningkan kepala,it was worth it :)
Pening nak kena wait,kena kutip duit and fikir what will happen if we lost the house.
So maybe we were lucky,and thank god my parents already bank in the money since we were supposed to pay University Green Apartment deposit but we canceled cuz the landlord was so over the top,melebih je.
Lee and Aini pun same mcm I,all ready in a jippy. :)
Now sorry to say,get lost losers,we were first,we got the house.
Go get yourself another house..hikhik..

BTW Lee,Aini and I already chose our rooms when we see the house.
Its because we were the once who discovered the house in the first place,so we got the chance to pick our rooms. Weeeeeeeeeeee...
Okay,here`s the deal.
Lee and Aini are gonna stay in the master bedroom which was super nice,its spacious and there is no need to quarrel on "I need my space"
While I got a cute single bedroom with weird shape.
But I chose the room cuz the shape is nice to decorate later on.
The room is suitable for 1 person only since the shape is weird,and if you put in another bed,it would be very crowded.

Tak sabar tu clean the house and Decorate my room..
I wanna make my room the most comfy place here in Malacca as you all know,i`ll be staying here for another 2 years ++.
So hell yeah im gonna be comfy during my stay here in this house.

Nanti time clean the house,ktorg amek gambar banyak2,and post it here okay?
I`ll show u "before and after" pictures. Heeheee.. :)

BTW,im having midterm exam end of this week.
Ramadan is coming so we`re gonna fast this Saturday.
Bukak pose same2 nanti with my friends.Yay,first time seyh..


Till the next post,

XoXo,
Sabel Prado