Honestly, are you in love right now?
I guess I am sickly in love. :D
Honestly, what color is your underwear?
Wait,i think its blue.LOL
Honestly, what's on your mind right now?
What the hell i mengarut in exam today
Honestly, what are you doing right now?
online with lee and al
Honestly, what did you do today?
Sleep,pergi lab test and exam..damn
Honestly, do you think you are attractive?
Errr...wtf??
Honestly, have you done something bad today?
yes i ponteng kelas pagi td. :D
Honestly, do you watch Disney channel?
Duh,,who doesntt??
Honestly, are you jealous of someone right now?
Yea,i really am jealous with my sister.sbb dia namekan 2 of the new born kitten.
Honestly, what makes you happy most of the time?
As always,texting till the break of dawn..hikhik
Honestly, do you bite your nails?
yes,when im bored.lol
Honestly, what is your mood right now?
biase je..apehal?
Honestly, who do you want to see at this very moment?
Mesti lah Big Bang :)
Honestly, do you have a deep dark secret?
No kot??If its a secret I wont tell anyone kan??
Honestly, do you hate someone right now?
No..im happy :)
Honestly, who/what do you want to hug right now?
errrrrr,sape lagi?My baby.
Honestly, do your wrists hurt?
no..
Honestly, are you in denial?
hell no.
Honestly, wouldn't you rather be having sex right now?
hell no,not the right time yet.. :P
Honestly, is it easier to talk on Facebook than in person?
I prefer in person..if geram boleh tendang
Honestly, does anyone like you?
not really sure..
Honestly, is it going anywhere with them?
no??
Honestly, did you answer all these questions honestly?
I guess i did..
Thursday, August 27, 2009
Thursday, August 27, 2009
Survey Survey??
Honestly, are you in love right now?
I guess I am sickly in love. :D
Honestly, what color is your underwear?
Wait,i think its blue.LOL
Honestly, what's on your mind right now?
What the hell i mengarut in exam today
Honestly, what are you doing right now?
online with lee and al
Honestly, what did you do today?
Sleep,pergi lab test and exam..damn
Honestly, do you think you are attractive?
Errr...wtf??
Honestly, have you done something bad today?
yes i ponteng kelas pagi td. :D
Honestly, do you watch Disney channel?
Duh,,who doesntt??
Honestly, are you jealous of someone right now?
Yea,i really am jealous with my sister.sbb dia namekan 2 of the new born kitten.
Honestly, what makes you happy most of the time?
As always,texting till the break of dawn..hikhik
Honestly, do you bite your nails?
yes,when im bored.lol
Honestly, what is your mood right now?
biase je..apehal?
Honestly, who do you want to see at this very moment?
Mesti lah Big Bang :)
Honestly, do you have a deep dark secret?
No kot??If its a secret I wont tell anyone kan??
Honestly, do you hate someone right now?
No..im happy :)
Honestly, who/what do you want to hug right now?
errrrrr,sape lagi?My baby.
Honestly, do your wrists hurt?
no..
Honestly, are you in denial?
hell no.
Honestly, wouldn't you rather be having sex right now?
hell no,not the right time yet.. :P
Honestly, is it easier to talk on Facebook than in person?
I prefer in person..if geram boleh tendang
Honestly, does anyone like you?
not really sure..
Honestly, is it going anywhere with them?
no??
Honestly, did you answer all these questions honestly?
I guess i did..
I guess I am sickly in love. :D
Honestly, what color is your underwear?
Wait,i think its blue.LOL
Honestly, what's on your mind right now?
What the hell i mengarut in exam today
Honestly, what are you doing right now?
online with lee and al
Honestly, what did you do today?
Sleep,pergi lab test and exam..damn
Honestly, do you think you are attractive?
Errr...wtf??
Honestly, have you done something bad today?
yes i ponteng kelas pagi td. :D
Honestly, do you watch Disney channel?
Duh,,who doesntt??
Honestly, are you jealous of someone right now?
Yea,i really am jealous with my sister.sbb dia namekan 2 of the new born kitten.
Honestly, what makes you happy most of the time?
As always,texting till the break of dawn..hikhik
Honestly, do you bite your nails?
yes,when im bored.lol
Honestly, what is your mood right now?
biase je..apehal?
Honestly, who do you want to see at this very moment?
Mesti lah Big Bang :)
Honestly, do you have a deep dark secret?
No kot??If its a secret I wont tell anyone kan??
Honestly, do you hate someone right now?
No..im happy :)
Honestly, who/what do you want to hug right now?
errrrrr,sape lagi?My baby.
Honestly, do your wrists hurt?
no..
Honestly, are you in denial?
hell no.
Honestly, wouldn't you rather be having sex right now?
hell no,not the right time yet.. :P
Honestly, is it easier to talk on Facebook than in person?
I prefer in person..if geram boleh tendang
Honestly, does anyone like you?
not really sure..
Honestly, is it going anywhere with them?
no??
Honestly, did you answer all these questions honestly?
I guess i did..