Okay,i officially moved out from Watercity on 30th August 2009. :)
It was very tiring but I guess its worth it.
I am now sitting in my new room blogging.
My room is now mine,well,I already unpacked my stuffs and slept here for 2 days.
It is cozy. I didnt feel weird at all.
I feel really safe here in my house.
As on 30th, Malik took me, and my friends, Lee and Aini to Mydin to Shop!
You know Girls, We shop til we are damn tired. Bought a lot of stuff, Kitchen stuff and some personal stuffs.
Satu Trolley tu ,mmg penuh ktorg shop.
And Mydin was very crowded so Im not really happy to shop.
It was so packed,I cant breathe.
But we managed to finish up our shopping at night.
So kotrg pergi Mydin 2 times that day..ehehe..
Tired gle!
Then We all went to Watercity to get all my stuffs and move it to Taman Dahlia.
For Sahur,I cooked Macaroni Soup. :)
Habis jugak,ingat tak habis..ekekeke..
I was very afraid that it would turn out nasty..damn,but thank god it turned out to be okay :)
Buka Puasa,Lee cooked!
Sayur tumis yang mmg sedap :D
Habis semua ktorg makan okay??
Malik,TQ for helping me move out,sila la datang lagi..
We had so much fun whe ur around. :)
Monday, August 31, 2009
Monday, August 31, 2009
Toodles Watercity :)
Okay,i officially moved out from Watercity on 30th August 2009. :)
It was very tiring but I guess its worth it.
I am now sitting in my new room blogging.
My room is now mine,well,I already unpacked my stuffs and slept here for 2 days.
It is cozy. I didnt feel weird at all.
I feel really safe here in my house.
As on 30th, Malik took me, and my friends, Lee and Aini to Mydin to Shop!
You know Girls, We shop til we are damn tired. Bought a lot of stuff, Kitchen stuff and some personal stuffs.
Satu Trolley tu ,mmg penuh ktorg shop.
And Mydin was very crowded so Im not really happy to shop.
It was so packed,I cant breathe.
But we managed to finish up our shopping at night.
So kotrg pergi Mydin 2 times that day..ehehe..
Tired gle!
Then We all went to Watercity to get all my stuffs and move it to Taman Dahlia.
For Sahur,I cooked Macaroni Soup. :)
Habis jugak,ingat tak habis..ekekeke..
I was very afraid that it would turn out nasty..damn,but thank god it turned out to be okay :)
Buka Puasa,Lee cooked!
Sayur tumis yang mmg sedap :D
Habis semua ktorg makan okay??
Malik,TQ for helping me move out,sila la datang lagi..
We had so much fun whe ur around. :)
It was very tiring but I guess its worth it.
I am now sitting in my new room blogging.
My room is now mine,well,I already unpacked my stuffs and slept here for 2 days.
It is cozy. I didnt feel weird at all.
I feel really safe here in my house.
As on 30th, Malik took me, and my friends, Lee and Aini to Mydin to Shop!
You know Girls, We shop til we are damn tired. Bought a lot of stuff, Kitchen stuff and some personal stuffs.
Satu Trolley tu ,mmg penuh ktorg shop.
And Mydin was very crowded so Im not really happy to shop.
It was so packed,I cant breathe.
But we managed to finish up our shopping at night.
So kotrg pergi Mydin 2 times that day..ehehe..
Tired gle!
Then We all went to Watercity to get all my stuffs and move it to Taman Dahlia.
For Sahur,I cooked Macaroni Soup. :)
Habis jugak,ingat tak habis..ekekeke..
I was very afraid that it would turn out nasty..damn,but thank god it turned out to be okay :)
Buka Puasa,Lee cooked!
Sayur tumis yang mmg sedap :D
Habis semua ktorg makan okay??
Malik,TQ for helping me move out,sila la datang lagi..
We had so much fun whe ur around. :)