
Okay first of all, I feel like Im a newly turned vampire.haha!
I cant stand going out in the days,the sun just burns my skin.
Bak kata orang tua-tua,saya ni puteri lilin la kot?
I cant sleep at nights,I sleep during the day sejak kebelakangan ni,and it messed up my bedtime hours even I dont have one. :)
As for today,Im going to campus around 8.30 to settle up papers and meet with someone there.
Then I`ll be back home quickly cuz I dont want to walk under the hot sun.. Panas gila!
Then at home,I`ll pack my stuff and wait Kak Ida to Pick me up and send me to Melaka Sentral!
Im going back home...weeeeeeeeeee...
But at the same time,it feels wrong to leave two of my bestie at home berdua for 3 days. :(
Sorry guys! But Nanti I`ll come back to Melaka sorg2 jugak kan? :P
So Fair la kan?ehehehehehe..
Selamat hari Raya btw to all!
Jumpa Lagi selepas raya okay lee and aini :D
Nak kuih Raya!