Monday, September 14, 2009

My life.My days.My Time :)




I am a girl obviously.LOL.
I enjoy daydreaming,but I do try to make it real most of the time.
I choose my friends wisely, I mix around normally but I only be close friends with people I get along well with.
It has been a trimester of me staying here in Malacca. I had some friends that are not worthy to be friends with. But in the process I met wonderful friends to stick with.
I moved around a lot of times here,and had some housemates that I couldn't stand to stay with.Well,they are good people,but not a good housemate that's all.
I cant stand having friends that are acting like craps.I had 2 of them here. And I don't think so I want any friends like that anymore.
I tolerate a lot with my friends, I try to stay calm even when Im mad. but I have limits. Im not a doll that you can fool around with. I dont seek revenge even if you fooled me a lot. I just play it cool.
I also have friends that I can sit with everyday eating and chatting without even feeling bored.
I have some at home back in Ipoh,and I have some here in Malacca.

As my fav? I love Ice-cream. I can eat them even when I have brain-freeze. :)
A truth that is meant to be told.
I never cook at home,I dont know how to cook at all.
I saw what my mum do every time she cooks.Thats all in my mind,but I never cook.
When I moved to Taman Dahlia,I started to polish my cooking skills.
Even my parents are great cook,yes! My mum and dad both cook! Which mum doesn't know how to cook right? And for my dad,of course he can cook :) He's a friggin' Executive Chef. Its a shame I dont get their talent. LMFAO.
But Soon,I will learn from them how to cook.
As for now,I know how to cook Macaroni Soup,Beefed Egg and some simple things without using "Knor Pasti Sedap" yawww.. I tried making pancakes first time in my life. I know the ingredients but still I cant get it right. I need to ask advise from the pro when I get back home this Wednesday :D



My gang memasak? For sure lah Lee aka Beta. To me,Lee is a great friend. Its hard to get someone you can get along easily.But I found that in Lee,I met her during orientation week during my first week in MMU. I wasnt feeling well at that time and fell on her. *sigh* But that bonded us instantly. We have the same addiction. KPOP. When we are still staying in Watercity, we are not housemate nor roomates,but still we got close even we didnt meet everyday. Our timetable is sooooo different, so I only met her tang kebetulan je. But on weekends, sometimes I sleep in her room as I dont really like staying alone in my room..hahaha! Now she`s my housemate and soon to be roomates. FYI,if im with her,for sure lambat tidur as we are both talkative. Aini yang pendiam pun dah start dah sewel dia. and her gelaran Beta,tah mana lah dapat..but I call her beta sometimes.lol.

Time kenal Lee,she introduced me to another one that im close with. Aini :D


Aini eh?What can I say about her? Well, dia tidur mcm org mati. Payah betul nak kejut!
I met Aini when Lee introduced her to me. My first impression on Aini.
Budak ni pendiam ni,tanya sepatah,jwb sepatah. But thats all a fuckin lie..hahaha..
She's not pendiam as she looks,she talks a lot.
Aini ni terer gak la math,dia kalau mara o bengang.dia buat math. When typing this aku tergelak,sbb if it was me,i would just forget about matha and sleep.LOL.
Aini ni manja sikit. Seriously,masak telur pun minyak terpercik,dia dah lari.
Even if buang sampah,kena ketuk dulu baru gerak :P
Nama manja dia nenekanda. Tah mana dapat pun aku tatau.hikhikk.. :)


These two are the person I stick around with most of the time,I feel bored when they are not around.Berbuka puasa pun almost evryday sama2.
Anyho, I cant wait to go back home for raya! I miss mama and papa so much. Calling them is not enough.I need to always see them. :) Pika,i miss you too,im coming home already!
BTW,When i get back home,I`ll post the pictures of my lovely new kittens. Cookie,Izzle and Tom aite? :) Toodles for now.

Monday, September 14, 2009

My life.My days.My Time :)




I am a girl obviously.LOL.
I enjoy daydreaming,but I do try to make it real most of the time.
I choose my friends wisely, I mix around normally but I only be close friends with people I get along well with.
It has been a trimester of me staying here in Malacca. I had some friends that are not worthy to be friends with. But in the process I met wonderful friends to stick with.
I moved around a lot of times here,and had some housemates that I couldn't stand to stay with.Well,they are good people,but not a good housemate that's all.
I cant stand having friends that are acting like craps.I had 2 of them here. And I don't think so I want any friends like that anymore.
I tolerate a lot with my friends, I try to stay calm even when Im mad. but I have limits. Im not a doll that you can fool around with. I dont seek revenge even if you fooled me a lot. I just play it cool.
I also have friends that I can sit with everyday eating and chatting without even feeling bored.
I have some at home back in Ipoh,and I have some here in Malacca.

As my fav? I love Ice-cream. I can eat them even when I have brain-freeze. :)
A truth that is meant to be told.
I never cook at home,I dont know how to cook at all.
I saw what my mum do every time she cooks.Thats all in my mind,but I never cook.
When I moved to Taman Dahlia,I started to polish my cooking skills.
Even my parents are great cook,yes! My mum and dad both cook! Which mum doesn't know how to cook right? And for my dad,of course he can cook :) He's a friggin' Executive Chef. Its a shame I dont get their talent. LMFAO.
But Soon,I will learn from them how to cook.
As for now,I know how to cook Macaroni Soup,Beefed Egg and some simple things without using "Knor Pasti Sedap" yawww.. I tried making pancakes first time in my life. I know the ingredients but still I cant get it right. I need to ask advise from the pro when I get back home this Wednesday :D



My gang memasak? For sure lah Lee aka Beta. To me,Lee is a great friend. Its hard to get someone you can get along easily.But I found that in Lee,I met her during orientation week during my first week in MMU. I wasnt feeling well at that time and fell on her. *sigh* But that bonded us instantly. We have the same addiction. KPOP. When we are still staying in Watercity, we are not housemate nor roomates,but still we got close even we didnt meet everyday. Our timetable is sooooo different, so I only met her tang kebetulan je. But on weekends, sometimes I sleep in her room as I dont really like staying alone in my room..hahaha! Now she`s my housemate and soon to be roomates. FYI,if im with her,for sure lambat tidur as we are both talkative. Aini yang pendiam pun dah start dah sewel dia. and her gelaran Beta,tah mana lah dapat..but I call her beta sometimes.lol.

Time kenal Lee,she introduced me to another one that im close with. Aini :D


Aini eh?What can I say about her? Well, dia tidur mcm org mati. Payah betul nak kejut!
I met Aini when Lee introduced her to me. My first impression on Aini.
Budak ni pendiam ni,tanya sepatah,jwb sepatah. But thats all a fuckin lie..hahaha..
She's not pendiam as she looks,she talks a lot.
Aini ni terer gak la math,dia kalau mara o bengang.dia buat math. When typing this aku tergelak,sbb if it was me,i would just forget about matha and sleep.LOL.
Aini ni manja sikit. Seriously,masak telur pun minyak terpercik,dia dah lari.
Even if buang sampah,kena ketuk dulu baru gerak :P
Nama manja dia nenekanda. Tah mana dapat pun aku tatau.hikhikk.. :)


These two are the person I stick around with most of the time,I feel bored when they are not around.Berbuka puasa pun almost evryday sama2.
Anyho, I cant wait to go back home for raya! I miss mama and papa so much. Calling them is not enough.I need to always see them. :) Pika,i miss you too,im coming home already!
BTW,When i get back home,I`ll post the pictures of my lovely new kittens. Cookie,Izzle and Tom aite? :) Toodles for now.