Thursday, December 3, 2009

Current Obsession :D



Okay here is my list of Current Obsessions :)


1. KBS-WORLD ~ Iris
Why? This is why,I love the story line so much. Its all about assassination and killing. I know this sounds twisted but Hell yeahhh, even tho I have many assassination group to remember,its totally thrilling. I`ll be in front of the TV at 9pm on Wednesday and Thursday. :)




2. Big Bang ~ Choi Seung Hyun (최승현)
Why??Haha,Well.. I have been in love with him since I was in Form 4. :)
Its because he is effing HOT! His eyes is so intimidating and his style in Iris is so cool.
His walk is so sexy *sigh*
I can watch his movies all day long *teheee*



3. CWTV The Vampire Diaries ~ Damon Salvatore
Why? Well Obviously he is good lookin. Haha,no no thats not the main reason :)
Its because he is a Vampire that is very charming. I would love to be charmed by him,haha..
I was attracted to him since I read The Vampire Diaries by L.J Smith 2 years ago. I am a fanof this series and I have read all including the newest one. :)
I follow up with this every week and I am updated all the time. I love Damon :D



4.Twilight Saga : New Moon ~ Jacob Black
Why Jacob Black?? Haha,Obviously I love his new look. He seems to attract me in this movie more. Sorry Edward Cullen hehehehe... But Im still On ur side. Jacob Jacobbbb.. Why are you so Hot??? errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Current Obsession :D



Okay here is my list of Current Obsessions :)


1. KBS-WORLD ~ Iris
Why? This is why,I love the story line so much. Its all about assassination and killing. I know this sounds twisted but Hell yeahhh, even tho I have many assassination group to remember,its totally thrilling. I`ll be in front of the TV at 9pm on Wednesday and Thursday. :)




2. Big Bang ~ Choi Seung Hyun (최승현)
Why??Haha,Well.. I have been in love with him since I was in Form 4. :)
Its because he is effing HOT! His eyes is so intimidating and his style in Iris is so cool.
His walk is so sexy *sigh*
I can watch his movies all day long *teheee*



3. CWTV The Vampire Diaries ~ Damon Salvatore
Why? Well Obviously he is good lookin. Haha,no no thats not the main reason :)
Its because he is a Vampire that is very charming. I would love to be charmed by him,haha..
I was attracted to him since I read The Vampire Diaries by L.J Smith 2 years ago. I am a fanof this series and I have read all including the newest one. :)
I follow up with this every week and I am updated all the time. I love Damon :D



4.Twilight Saga : New Moon ~ Jacob Black
Why Jacob Black?? Haha,Obviously I love his new look. He seems to attract me in this movie more. Sorry Edward Cullen hehehehe... But Im still On ur side. Jacob Jacobbbb.. Why are you so Hot??? errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....