Thursday, December 3, 2009

Im done Im done

He dont get me when I say I`m over him :)

Here`s a thing,
1. I love guys that can play music instruments, Guitar and Piano specially.If you play one of those instrument,doesnt mean that I`m still into you.
2.I like guys with bad boy looks. So If you have it too,thats fine with me,but this has nothing to do with you anymore. :)
3.I love guys who sing. If you sing,doesnt mean its you. Sorry,I have other guys on my mind.Lee,you know who is it rite? :)

I have this list before I met you 4 years back dearest Ex. So get over it.
Im done with you,as you are done with me.
I used to love you for your kindness and honesty but ur not kind anymore,and definitely ur not honest too..
And BTW,even u play guitar,U never played it when ur around me,So it doesnt count.

If ur reading this,thanks. Im happy with my life now,dont ruin it.

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Im done Im done

He dont get me when I say I`m over him :)

Here`s a thing,
1. I love guys that can play music instruments, Guitar and Piano specially.If you play one of those instrument,doesnt mean that I`m still into you.
2.I like guys with bad boy looks. So If you have it too,thats fine with me,but this has nothing to do with you anymore. :)
3.I love guys who sing. If you sing,doesnt mean its you. Sorry,I have other guys on my mind.Lee,you know who is it rite? :)

I have this list before I met you 4 years back dearest Ex. So get over it.
Im done with you,as you are done with me.
I used to love you for your kindness and honesty but ur not kind anymore,and definitely ur not honest too..
And BTW,even u play guitar,U never played it when ur around me,So it doesnt count.

If ur reading this,thanks. Im happy with my life now,dont ruin it.