Saturday, December 26, 2009

My reason,You can never forget.



My current Desktop :D
Woohooooo.. My reason You can never forget :)
2PM 2PM 2PM..

Okay Today I didnt take my evening nap so Im a bit tired. Its only 9.37pm and im totally sleepy :(
Oh updates for today:

1. I woke up around 12pm and took my bath.
2. Went out with Pika for Lunch.
3. Came back home and look after my room Cuz the Landlord sent someone in to repair the roof.
4. After they all blah,I cleaned my room,from ceiling fan to floor,and now my room smells like lemon melon. :D
5. Watched Hannah Montana with Pika around 5pm
6. Finished downloading my 7GB Movie Series :D
7. Suddenly Hungry So i cooked Porridge for dinner.
8. Study for a while without watching my 7GB downloaded Movie Series.
9. Now Im sleepy after blogging.
10. Read latest gossip and straight to bed.


Hahahahaha,what a life.. Its so scary cuz mama just called and told me not to ride double-decker bus cuz there was one bus which was involved in an accident in Ipoh yesterday. 10 people died!!!
Im worried. So mama,bel naik kete je la ehh? :P

Last paper is on Tuesday and after that I`ll pack my stuff and head back home to Ipoh mali ipoh ipoh mali. :D

Mama,papa, I missssss youuuu...
BTW,Im going for a hair-style change for Sem 3. Lmfao.haha..

Saturday, December 26, 2009

My reason,You can never forget.



My current Desktop :D
Woohooooo.. My reason You can never forget :)
2PM 2PM 2PM..

Okay Today I didnt take my evening nap so Im a bit tired. Its only 9.37pm and im totally sleepy :(
Oh updates for today:

1. I woke up around 12pm and took my bath.
2. Went out with Pika for Lunch.
3. Came back home and look after my room Cuz the Landlord sent someone in to repair the roof.
4. After they all blah,I cleaned my room,from ceiling fan to floor,and now my room smells like lemon melon. :D
5. Watched Hannah Montana with Pika around 5pm
6. Finished downloading my 7GB Movie Series :D
7. Suddenly Hungry So i cooked Porridge for dinner.
8. Study for a while without watching my 7GB downloaded Movie Series.
9. Now Im sleepy after blogging.
10. Read latest gossip and straight to bed.


Hahahahaha,what a life.. Its so scary cuz mama just called and told me not to ride double-decker bus cuz there was one bus which was involved in an accident in Ipoh yesterday. 10 people died!!!
Im worried. So mama,bel naik kete je la ehh? :P

Last paper is on Tuesday and after that I`ll pack my stuff and head back home to Ipoh mali ipoh ipoh mali. :D

Mama,papa, I missssss youuuu...
BTW,Im going for a hair-style change for Sem 3. Lmfao.haha..