Okay,I know everyone is talking about Avatar so I took my sister and my friends outs today to watch this movie.
Overall,the movie was good,it started like an army camp movie but it turned out to be totally different.
I would rate it 10/10 because the ending was great and it really moved me.
I cried at certain parts of the movie cuz its just tooooo saddd..
The movie is actually fun because its sci-fi and well,things we dont get to see everyday like vampire and such.
Its so damn cold in the cinema and I was freezing! Its good to get out :D
Had too much fun today and after that, we all went to Johnny`s to eat our dinner.
I had Thai Belacan Fried Rice and Steamboat which we shared paying.
When in there,suddenly.. Suddenlt Pika was rushing to the toilet cuz her tooth came out. So she was bleeding all along and didnt even eat there,so i just took away her food and when we reach home,her tooth really came out and after that she finished her food.
Now Im blogging this things out cuz Im afraid later on, I would forget to update it and forget.LOL. Anyway,Happy Holidays everyone in MMU. :)