So it seems that 2010 is opening a lot of slots for Boy Group. Not like last year which they have lot and lots of Girl Group starting with 4minute,2NE1,Rainbow,T-Ara and much more.
The end of 2009,two new boy band has been introduced, BEAST & MBLAQ. But they will shine in 2010 since their debut is end of the year. :)
Okay lets move on.
Okay today I officially watched F.cuz new music video, Jiggy.Okay,my first impression.
The guy here,next to my post is HOT *ngeee*
The MV is not that bad,they are stylish but it seems ordinary compared to what I have seen before except they have fur jackets on.
Their clothes somehow remind me of sHinee.
Weird I guess.
But their Debut performance is okay.
I see they can improve. :)

Next,is Z:EA with their song Mazel Tov.
I guess its a great song compared to Jiggy.
Haha,thats my first impression.
Their music was catchy and nice to listen.
More to my taste compared to Jiggy.
Their MV seems similar to TVXQ - Mirotic MV.
The difference was,they have more members. :)
Their debut is Good and it reminds me of SNSD cuz they have 9 members. :)
They guy that caught my attention was this guy on my right.
I dont know his name yet,but I will in a few days.