Monday, January 11, 2010

New :)


Okay I spend around 3 hours getting my hair done in a saloon near my house.
So yes,I did my hair so it doesnt look messy anymore. :D
My original hair is definitely straight but I curled it up and permed it last January because I was trying some new look.
After a while,I got tired of my hair`s poofieness and I ignored it so I became gangs with lions,the colour matches well with my mane too..haha.


Say Bye Bye too hair poofieness and say hello to straight and silky :D
When I did my hair,it was very dry,now it looks healthy again thanks to the purple haired guy. hehe..
He washed my hair nearly 5 imes today sebab banyak sgt to do,first,cuci rambut for haircut.Second put chemicals which reeks my nose,third put something else,then blow my hair,then wash again after he puts ubat ape tah,lastly he puts conditioner on my hair and biaran nearly one hour. Wash again. Ekekeke..
Best because he is very cool. Dia gelak comel :)
BTW,the guys that did my hair was really something.
Good looking,nice fingers, nice hair. :D
One of the guy have purple hair but yet very nicee.. :)
And the blonde one looks like Lee hong Ki. Sebijik so I was really eying him all the time :P

So thats all for today,after 2 weeks,I`ll just dye my hair purple. :D Lee ko buat sekali tauuuu..

Monday, January 11, 2010

New :)


Okay I spend around 3 hours getting my hair done in a saloon near my house.
So yes,I did my hair so it doesnt look messy anymore. :D
My original hair is definitely straight but I curled it up and permed it last January because I was trying some new look.
After a while,I got tired of my hair`s poofieness and I ignored it so I became gangs with lions,the colour matches well with my mane too..haha.


Say Bye Bye too hair poofieness and say hello to straight and silky :D
When I did my hair,it was very dry,now it looks healthy again thanks to the purple haired guy. hehe..
He washed my hair nearly 5 imes today sebab banyak sgt to do,first,cuci rambut for haircut.Second put chemicals which reeks my nose,third put something else,then blow my hair,then wash again after he puts ubat ape tah,lastly he puts conditioner on my hair and biaran nearly one hour. Wash again. Ekekeke..
Best because he is very cool. Dia gelak comel :)
BTW,the guys that did my hair was really something.
Good looking,nice fingers, nice hair. :D
One of the guy have purple hair but yet very nicee.. :)
And the blonde one looks like Lee hong Ki. Sebijik so I was really eying him all the time :P

So thats all for today,after 2 weeks,I`ll just dye my hair purple. :D Lee ko buat sekali tauuuu..