Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sun


Why are stars and moon always the attraction?
And why don’t people say the sun is beautiful?

Star, everyone wants to be a star. Why?
Its because star is beautiful and sparkling. Star shines the most and decorate the darkest night .
Wait, why no one wants to be the sun?
Sun shines the brightest and sun warms up the planets, sun lend its brightness to the moon so the moon can shine brightly too.
I hope I will meet my Sun someday.
Iryon Irado nan Gidarigoya,
Shib Nyonirado Nan Gidarigoya.

I have been in love and out of love a few times in my life, but what makes me cry is being thrown away not being ‍acknowledge.
I know love sucks and its like coffee.
Its bitter and black.
Why people keep saying that love is like rainbow and fireworks?
Nothing about love is like rainbow or fireworks
rainbow disappears after a while and fireworks are dangerous so why people keep insisting that love is like rainbow and fireworks

Love is painful yet its addictive.
Although it hurt so much, people still hold on to it.
I guess we are foolish and we are stupid.
Im mad and tired of love, my head feels so complicated I could die,
What do I do now Its so Difficult to bear.
Im foolish, I need my sun :(
I wont search because my sun will always lighten my day and only for me.
All I need to do is be patient and everything will be alright.

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sun


Why are stars and moon always the attraction?
And why don’t people say the sun is beautiful?

Star, everyone wants to be a star. Why?
Its because star is beautiful and sparkling. Star shines the most and decorate the darkest night .
Wait, why no one wants to be the sun?
Sun shines the brightest and sun warms up the planets, sun lend its brightness to the moon so the moon can shine brightly too.
I hope I will meet my Sun someday.
Iryon Irado nan Gidarigoya,
Shib Nyonirado Nan Gidarigoya.

I have been in love and out of love a few times in my life, but what makes me cry is being thrown away not being ‍acknowledge.
I know love sucks and its like coffee.
Its bitter and black.
Why people keep saying that love is like rainbow and fireworks?
Nothing about love is like rainbow or fireworks
rainbow disappears after a while and fireworks are dangerous so why people keep insisting that love is like rainbow and fireworks

Love is painful yet its addictive.
Although it hurt so much, people still hold on to it.
I guess we are foolish and we are stupid.
Im mad and tired of love, my head feels so complicated I could die,
What do I do now Its so Difficult to bear.
Im foolish, I need my sun :(
I wont search because my sun will always lighten my day and only for me.
All I need to do is be patient and everything will be alright.