Sunday, January 10, 2010

Freaking Out

Im totally ADDICTED!
Gila la,what am I going to do?????
I have been crying crying and crying because I love him.
Why must TK be a busybody???
I hate it I hate it..
arggggggggggggggggggggghhhhh...

HUaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...
I love him to death,and I`ll always be there beside him and support him..
Bloody hell la si TK niii..
Im tired of waiting for him to atleast not be sad.
He is always sad. :(

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Freaking Out

Im totally ADDICTED!
Gila la,what am I going to do?????
I have been crying crying and crying because I love him.
Why must TK be a busybody???
I hate it I hate it..
arggggggggggggggggggggghhhhh...

HUaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...
I love him to death,and I`ll always be there beside him and support him..
Bloody hell la si TK niii..
Im tired of waiting for him to atleast not be sad.
He is always sad. :(