Friday, January 8, 2010

Blue




Cant wait for this group to release their upcoming MV :) Its C.N Blue. Stands for Code Name Blue.
I just discovered them after loving one of actor that is one of the members of this group.
Here is a picture of him,he is simple but yet his acting is sooooo adorable. :D

His name is Jung Yong Hwa. :) He stars as one of the band members of A.N Jell, in You`re Beautiful. He plays a character of quiet and peaceful :)
Ahhhhhhhhhh,naik gila la tengok cite ni..ehehehehhe.. Love it so much damn!

BTW, IM now an OFFICIAL fan of You`re Beautiful. Gila la,ingatkan cerita ni tak best,rupanya lawak gila and its so cool. Its a love and comedy drama. So memang tak bosan le tengok. Ekeke.


And yes,i adore Lee Hong Ki of FT Island. :D
Dia cuteeee... He acts cute too,mana tak jatuh cinta? ehhh??? Tak tak..jatuh Suka..ade tak?hehehehe.. Adoi,i have more and more guys on my list,how to know which one is on TOP??? Aiyoooo...






Last but not least,is Jang Geun Seok. :D
Lead role in You`re Beautiful.
In that drama,he is mean and cold at first,I cant say more cuz I havent finished the drama yet,but looks like he is gonna fall in love :) Yippeee.. Im so happy to know these wonderful guys.
His hair is straighted in the drama and yes he looks cold as hell. but you know what? I love his look. His look is bad-boyish. I loveeeee Bad-boy :)
hahaha..

Im now downloading all the episodes,nearly done with all. But I havent watch it yet cuz taknak wait for every episode to download so I downloaded all then baru start tengok balik. Now im watching Episode 3. :)


BTW,About Taecyeon and Yoona,FUCK YOONA!!!
What is that bit*ch clinging on Taec after all? Ewwwwwww.... I hate her dowhhhhh.. Shit shit shit..
She`s uglyyy...uuuuhhhhhhhhhhh, tak nak tengok family outing la macam ni..
Huaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....

Friday, January 8, 2010

Blue




Cant wait for this group to release their upcoming MV :) Its C.N Blue. Stands for Code Name Blue.
I just discovered them after loving one of actor that is one of the members of this group.
Here is a picture of him,he is simple but yet his acting is sooooo adorable. :D

His name is Jung Yong Hwa. :) He stars as one of the band members of A.N Jell, in You`re Beautiful. He plays a character of quiet and peaceful :)
Ahhhhhhhhhh,naik gila la tengok cite ni..ehehehehhe.. Love it so much damn!

BTW, IM now an OFFICIAL fan of You`re Beautiful. Gila la,ingatkan cerita ni tak best,rupanya lawak gila and its so cool. Its a love and comedy drama. So memang tak bosan le tengok. Ekeke.


And yes,i adore Lee Hong Ki of FT Island. :D
Dia cuteeee... He acts cute too,mana tak jatuh cinta? ehhh??? Tak tak..jatuh Suka..ade tak?hehehehe.. Adoi,i have more and more guys on my list,how to know which one is on TOP??? Aiyoooo...






Last but not least,is Jang Geun Seok. :D
Lead role in You`re Beautiful.
In that drama,he is mean and cold at first,I cant say more cuz I havent finished the drama yet,but looks like he is gonna fall in love :) Yippeee.. Im so happy to know these wonderful guys.
His hair is straighted in the drama and yes he looks cold as hell. but you know what? I love his look. His look is bad-boyish. I loveeeee Bad-boy :)
hahaha..

Im now downloading all the episodes,nearly done with all. But I havent watch it yet cuz taknak wait for every episode to download so I downloaded all then baru start tengok balik. Now im watching Episode 3. :)


BTW,About Taecyeon and Yoona,FUCK YOONA!!!
What is that bit*ch clinging on Taec after all? Ewwwwwww.... I hate her dowhhhhh.. Shit shit shit..
She`s uglyyy...uuuuhhhhhhhhhhh, tak nak tengok family outing la macam ni..
Huaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....